Harold Studio Class Materials
We’re looking forward to Jewelry 1 with you!
We require that everyone in the studio wear closed toed shoes. Also, if you have long hair, please tie it back when you are in the studio.
Please have materials purchased by the first day of class or plan on purchasing them from the studio the day of class. You can purchase the entire class kit from the studio for $120 as well as your cabochon (which is a separate cost).
Jewelry 1 Materials List
- 6" each of hard, medium & easy solder wire.
- 2" x 1” 20 gauge silver sheet.
- 1, 3” x 6” 20 gauge copper sheet.
- 6" 20 Gauge round sterling silver wire.
- 6" 3MM X 1.5MM gauge sterling silver 1/2 round wire (depending on preference and stone size).
- 1-2 cabochons of your choice (oval or round stones bigger than a nickel, not larger than a quarter)
- 6" 1/8” serrated bezel wire.
- 6" 16g square wire.
- 1 sheet of each 400, 600 and 1200 sandpaper.
- 1 dozen #2/0 saw blades.
- 1, 1 mm drill bit.
- 1 sterling silver casting.
- 1 Rolling Mill Resource paper.
- 4, 3/32” shank screw mandrels for the 3M bristle discs and the carbide wheels.
- 3 each of red, blue and yellow 3/4” 3M bristle discs.
- 1 cratex or silicone carbide wheel. Fine grit
Most materials can be found online at Rio Grande, Ottofrei, or Halstead(with tax id)
Locally, you can purchase supplies at C&D Silver, and SJ Jewelry Supply.
• C & D Silver is offering 5% off materials for Harold Studio students
••Excludes Metal and sale items
C and D Silver Co
15846 N Cave Creek Rd # 1,
Phoenix, AZ 85032-3544